| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Dem 204 - 3.1 explain how to increase a carer's understanding of dementia and a person centred appr

Author G3m
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 10 Nov 2012 17:47
Im nearing the end of my level 2 but im stumbling on some, this being one !! Is it just through training ? im not sure what they want to know!!

Any help appreciated , thank you .
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 12 Nov 2012 09:22
Hello,
Talking to families, magazines, internet etc.
Steadysue
Author JetSet83
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 28 Jan 2013 00:08
I know this was posted a long time ago but this may be of help to anyone who is still doing level 2 like me -

You need to speak to other colleagues within your care team, your manager or supervisor. You can also use training to gain further understanding, talk to the person themselves, their family and friends and by utilising information given by charities like the Alzheimer's Society and from magazines and the internet.

Hope this helps.
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Dem 204 - 3.1 explain how to increase a carer's understanding of dementia and a person centred appr
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?