| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

completely new to this :) In need of help with assignment 206!

Author mommy24
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 17:55
hi everyone,
Ive just started my level 2 in health and social care and was given this assignment. Task B has got me in a right pickle i feel like a rite thicko lol
It asks me to produce a handout to be used during a staff induction for a adult social care service of your choosing. the handout must include:
1. an outline of what is meant by 'agreed ways of working'
2. an explanation of the importance of having full and up to date details of the agreed ways of working.
3. a description of why it is important that social care workers follow guidance about the limits of their job role.

IF YOU CAN PLEASE HELP OR BREAK THIS DOWN I WOULD BE EXTREMELY GRATEFUL.
THANKS
Author maria87
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 18:42
Agreed ways of working is working within the rules set out by your employer. Following policies and procedures of the company. Etc
Author maria87
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 11 Oct 2011 19:06
Important to have up to date agreed ways of working as there may be changes in policies within the law. Your company may have to implement them to help protect the vulnerable. Hope that gives you a start
Author sarah89
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 24 Nov 2011 16:19
But y is it important that social care workers follow the guidence of their job roll? I feel rather thick lol
Author sarah89
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 24 Nov 2011 16:20
maria87
Y is it important the social care workers follow their job roll! I no y I just can't put it into the write words x
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 24 Nov 2011 17:30
Hello,
It is a legal requirement. You have a duty to keep service users safe by following policies, procedures and working within your job role. Just think of the chaos and danger if you all worked just as you liked!
Steadysue
Author sarah89
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 25 Nov 2011 08:14
sarah89
It's so hard ain't it, I wish I never started it x
Author sarah89
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 25 Nov 2011 08:16
Thank u steadysue Xx
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / completely new to this :) In need of help with assignment 206!
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?