| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

Nvq 3 diploma Assignment 303 Task B Leaflet

Author donnamarie
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 20 Aug 2011 09:35
I am asked to create a leaflet in this task but not quite sure where to start

I am running a induction course for new care workers in an adult setting the leaflet must include the following
a) description of legislation and codes of practice relating to diversity, equality inclusion and discrimination
b) explanation of possible consequences for individual, social care worker and others if legislation and codes of practice are not followed
c) description of how inclusive practice can promote equality and support diversity
d) an explanation of how to support others to promote diversity equality and inclusion.

Just a kick start to set me off will be fine.

Many thanks
Donna
Author Katrina
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 20 Aug 2011 11:29
Hi Donna, why not use the GSCC Code of Practice to guide you on this? You should find most of the information on there and also research the Equality Act 2010, hope you find this helpful Katrina
Author donnamarie
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 20 Aug 2011 11:35
Thanks Katrina will do that

Donna
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / Nvq 3 diploma Assignment 303 Task B Leaflet
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?