| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

NVQ3 SCH33 promote equality and inclusion in health and social care please help

Author miskamoo
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 25 Jul 2011 16:40
Hi,
I need to write reflective account and cover this points in it:
-be able to promote diversity,equality and inclusion
- demonstrate actions that model inclusive practice
-demonstrate how to support others to promote equality and rights.

As I work in hospital on quite acute ward it is quite difficult topic to write about. Could anyone help me please and give me some ideas. I was thinking to write aboout patient which was Jehovah witness and refused blood transfusion... But I was not sure if it a good one....
Thank you!
Author Aunty Sue
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 26 Jul 2011 11:42
Hi miskamoo,

This could be a good example to use. It highlights an area full of of potential prejudice.

Explain how you supported the individual to have their opinions heard and respected and how you challenged discrimination.

'Demonstrate' in 3.1 and 3.2 means that you also need to be seen doing this.

By the way, this is QCF not NVQ.

Hope that helps

Aunty Sue
Author miskamoo
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 28 Jul 2011 12:55
Thank you!!!
Author michaela10
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 22:40
how is diversity and inclusion covered in law and codes ?
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / NVQ3 SCH33 promote equality and inclusion in health and social care please help
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?