| Forums | Register | Reply | Search | Statistics | Cookie Policy

Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to W&P's Health and Social Care Training Forums
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum /

help!!

Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Author shell
Forums Member
#1 | Posted: 9 Jul 2011 14:30
please can anyone help with these questions for health and social care level 2 diploma
1 explain how a working relationship is different from a personal relationship
2 describe different working relationships in health and social care settings
3 describe why it is important to adhere to the agreed scope of the job role
thanks guys!!
Author kingazid
Forums Member
#2 | Posted: 10 Jul 2011 21:39
1) a working relationship is different because of boundaries, professional codes of conduct, employer policies and procedures. in your working relationship you would befriendly have a different approach treat with equailty you would know your role and responsibilty you would not share personal information as you you friends.

2) you work with different people doctors family colleagues give examples of how these are
different

3) as this sets out boundaries in your job role , enables you to know your role and responsibilitys, knowing your own level of competence and skills, to know your job description

hope this hepls
Author saraluck1
Forums Member
#3 | Posted: 17 May 2012 21:27

thanks
Author jonnyp
Forums Member
#4 | Posted: 8 Sep 2012 12:25
Q 1.1 Explain how a working relationship is different from a personal relationship

A Relationships are probably the most involved and emotionally charged area of our lives. From the moment we are born we form relationships, each one requiring something different from us and giving us something different in return.
The difference between a working relationship and personal relationship is that a working relationship is where you are placed with other people and work as part of team where each individual is working following professional codes of conduct, towards the achievement of shared aims and objectives. By working to a set of rules and procedures for which you're paid, you are accountable and responsible for any mistakes and errors you make. Time limits and boundaries apply and you do not necessarily have to like the people you work with but need to keep personal opinions and feelings to yourself. Mutual respect and understanding is a key factor in developing a good working relationship.
A personal relationship is a relationship formed through choice, with someone who you like, who you may share interests and feelings with. In a personal relationship there are no sets of rules and procedures to follow and you are able to voice your personal opinions, thoughts and feelings. A personal relationship is therefore formed simply because you like that person and choose to have that relationship with them whether it is a family relationship, friendship or sexual relationship.

Q 1.2 Describe the different working relationships in health and social care settings

A - In the health and social care setting there are many different working relationships. These relationships will include: colleagues, manager, other professionals such as doctors/district nurse, service users and their family and friends. For each you develop a different type of working relationship and some will be more formal than others e.g. You would not address a visiting doctor in the same manner as you would a service user and you would not address your manager in the same way as you would a colleague although you must ensure that you maintain a professional manner.
Author chrisroberts33
Forums Member
#5 | Posted: 8 Sep 2012 15:05
hi im new at all this did level 2 when it first came started . now at 61 giving 3 a go but its changed alot can anyone explan how to start this unit 4222-305 hsc 036
Author wed
Forums Member
#6 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 12:55
@[b]jonnyp.] Thank you very much, well said. thank you, thank you.
Author wed
Forums Member
#7 | Posted: 29 Nov 2012 13:11
kingazid
yes it did help alot. thank you much
Author Alison Bilton
Forums Member
#8 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 04:34
i will need to be learning new skills and knowledge for my work from the point of view of the people i support this is important because
Author Alison Bilton
Forums Member
#9 | Posted: 4 Dec 2012 04:38
i will always need to be learning new skills and knowledge for my work but from the point of view of the people i support,this is important because
Author Fabiana
Forums Member
#10 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 11:09
Hi . My name is Fabiana and I find quiet difficult to finish my book because Im not english and sometimes i cant understand the question...
I have to finish assigment 202 - Priciples of personal care.
REFLECTIVE ACCOUNT
Can you help me please?
Thanks
Author Deb27
Forums Member
#11 | Posted: 12 Dec 2012 19:00
Help . Can anyone please help me with these questions for health and social care level 3 diploma.
1.why must you only work within your job role and what you have been trained to do.

2.why is it important to work in partnership with others when in a position of supporting individuals in health and social care.

Thanks.
Author rosiieposiee139
Forums Member
#12 | Posted: 13 Oct 2014 13:39
Can some help me to answer this questions

1) Explain three differences between a working relationship and a personal relationship

2) Give two examples of different working relationship in a care setting

3) Explain why it is important that care workers work in partnership with individuals using the service and their family

4) Identify three ways of working that can help improve partnership working
Author steadysue
Forums Member
#13 | Posted: 15 Oct 2014 09:02
Hello,
If you read previous posts on this thread you will find information.
Steadysue
Author Franca
Forums Member
#14 | Posted: 30 Oct 2014 17:49
hi can you please help

explain why it is important to build good working relationships/partnership and how can this be improved??
Author eveatta
Forums Member
#15 | Posted: 30 Oct 2014 23:03
Franca
hi,
What do you think is a good relationship? what difference are you making? What do you do each day that is different? do you make the person happy or at ease by the way you talk to them or behave? Do you consider reflecting on your actions so that you can improve?
Also think about how if a working relationship failed. This could result in trust broken or communication breakdown.
Page  Page 1 of 2:  1  2  Next » 
Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum W&P Care Training Forums / Health & Social Care level 2 & 3 Forum / help!!
Your Reply
BB code for the Bold Style  BB code for the Italic Style  BB Code for the Picture  BB code for the URL     :) ;) :-p :-(   

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users are allowed to post here. Please, enter your username/password details upon posting a message, or register first.
 Forgot password?